What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Rahul from Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-game Name: Ling
  2. Steam ID: 76561198168752952
  3. Date this happened: 07/08/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/124803-report-a-player-mitch-poorlow-quality-rp/
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN5qYnUDs_o
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Not to sure as i never actually saw but i would guess around 700k - 1.2mil (As he could of had perks)
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

We will see if we can figure out more detail to whether or not we can compensate and also how much.
Pls bare with me.

Alright. After quite a bit of back and forth with different opinions on whether or not you should be getting compensation, we have come to the following conclusion:

As most people in this community already know, compensation usually does not happen for "what if" scenarios! In this case however, I have decided to go about it differently and here is why...

In the video evidence on the report it clearly shows that You did indeed take that step forward only to hit into thin air and also had plenty of time to lockpick the truck without anyone turning up to stop you. So my conclusion to this is, that there was nothing stopping you from getting the money, except for Mr. Mitch combat logging on you.

Therefore you will be compensated 636,520 pounds, as that is the amount that you lost out on.

I would like to clarify that the circumstances of this incident were quite lucky for you and these requests are usually denied rather quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back