What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Rakesh (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko

In-game Name: Rakesh
Steam ID: 76561198119154819
Date this happened: 02/17/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was driving towards the black market, where I also lost control of the car and crashed, which resulted in me dying. Some moments later the server restarted, which was not planned. Due to the server restart, it is unknown if I'd be able to get revived or bleed out.

PS. I did try to reduce the volume of the video due to the background conversation that was going on, was having a small fight with a fellow gang member. I am sorry for that.
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/HaKL4kssHlg
Lost items and total value of compensation.: MX with 4 magazines, IR Laser and ARCO
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hello,

What time was this at the time that you crashed and you got no message received so I can do a little bit of digging and find out the issue before I can continue.

Please post it on this thread so I can keep it on one place please. 

Time of accident was around 2:12pm UK time and I got the no message recieved around 2:13 or 2:14pm UK time.

Also, before I can continue do you have the evidence of the Scope that you had on the Gun the IR pointer as they are not visible and without the evidence I can't compensate you for those items.

I could do the effort and find the part of the video where I buy them, but they aren't worth much, so I'd just like to have a compensation on the gun and magazines.

Edit: Would a screenshot be enough?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright then, that is no problem at all. You are going to be receiving full compensation for the weapon and the magazines that you where carrying.

MX - £150,000

4 6.5mm Magazines - £4000

Total - £154,000

Please contact a member of staff on team speak to have this completed.

Please note that we are experiencing difficulties with our system at the moment so compensations may take a while to come through. Because of this, we ask for you to please be patient and to wait for the next wave of compensations to be completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back