What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - RangoJango - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangoJango

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Rango

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199110270879

Character ID: 408

The date when this happened: 02/18/24

The time when this happened: 5.25

Please provide full detail and evidence: I use an bike modify shop and all the upgrades purchased did not go on to my bike

Link to any evidence:

http://C%3A%5CUsers%5CLewis%5CPictures%5CCapture.PNG%20C%3A%5CUsers%5CLewis%5CPictures%5C1.PNG

Lost items and total value of compensation: 39900

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @RangoJango

Are you able to provide us with any evidence of this happening?

The date when this happened: 02/18/24

The time when this happened: 5.25

Please provide full detail and evidence: I use an bike modify shop and all the upgrades purchased did not go on to my bike
You tried purchasing upgrades at TireNutz or Auto Exotic 3 times which have to manually be completed by an employee (which is why you think they didn't work). From looking wherever you purchased it from has already cancelled the order which automatically refunded your money.

Good morning @RangoJango

With the above being mentioned by the lovely @1A3 - I'll be going ahead and declining this request.
Please ensure in future cases, also, to provide evidence of this happening. 

DECLINED.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back