What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Rastafari - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rastafari

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Koi Leen

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197993079376

The date when this happened: 02/01/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: Well i dont know what to do i've lost a lot of shit here and there but it was like stuff for max 50k so i didn't really care to put a compensation request for that but this one is really bullshit and cost me a lot.
We we're with the boys at Unicorn club when we came out i put a standard gun and 39 bullets into my Audi RS7 Sportback and stored it in the Unicorn's parking lot when i came back to take it out after maybe a hour it wasn't there it tripped me a bit so i checked all my properties and all of my cars just to make sure there's no mistake but im 200% sure about what i've done with it. (time of that happening if you can somehow take it from the logs or what ever is between 21:00 - 23:00)

There's no evidence as i didn't really expect it to happen im using medal.tv and its recording only the last 10 minutes as i realized its not there i've straight went to fill the request just to not forget the time and all of the details. 

P.S - I just would like to have the gun and the bullets back.. I don't really care about money unless this is how you compensate everyone..

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: Standard Pistol + 39 Bullets = 240k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Rastafari

I understand the this may be frustrating for you but we do have to keep the standards for every compensation request. All compensation requests are required to have some sort of proof and if the request is lacking in evidence then it will be declined. Unfortunately in your case you have not supplied any evidence which ultimately means this request will be declined.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back