What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Raya Mae - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raya Mae

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Ariel Knight

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198302494188

Character ID: 105842

The date when this happened: 01/19/24

The time when this happened: 23:27

Please provide full detail and evidence: While robbing pharmacy at Vespucci beach and listening to music via the speaker it just disappeared I checked with my friends and none of them picked it up and it just seemed to disappear.

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/v5LBXWwD6W8

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1x Portable Speaker - 25k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hi @Raya Mae

These pesky mice, dragging your speaker into the holes! 

Looking over the clip provided, albeit a bit short, I can see it has indeed vanished, more than likely fell through the floor. Nor does it look like either of the two are picking up the speaker - as one is in the 'robbing' animation of the store, the other is stood aimlessly before turning around as it had vanished. 

Therefore, this request will be ACCEPTED. 

You will be compensated the following:
x1 Portable Speaker.

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back