What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - razzz7 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Pagal Pathan

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198971223568

Character ID: 38891

The date when this happened: 05/02/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: I had 3 of my guns in 3 different cars. Had an uzi and 150 bullets in my Sultan Classic parked at Harris Market [Plate Number BF03 UDT]. Another Car parked at Harris Vagrant had a pump shotgun and ~40 shotgun shells [Plate Number BJ04 PIJ]. Another vehicle parked at Padrino House the Journey van [Plate Number BJ01 ULW] had an m19 and around 50 pistol bullets in it. All of the items except the pump shotgun have disappeared since the 4pm Restart due to a known bug. I don't have any evidence to this.

EDIT: Just realized that I still have the uzi and m19 as they were placed in the glovebox of the respective vehicles which I did not check. The only thing missing are the ammos. 

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Lost items and total value of compensation: 40 shells, 150 smg ammo & 50 pistol ammo. Valued 250k ish.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you will most all of your ammo back in your vehicles.

As long as nothing was put in or out of the vehicle during the bug the items should have returned. I have just checked the db and everything seems to be there except for the 44 pistol ammo in BJ01 ULW.

Comp approved for 44 pistol rounds.

Hello @razzz7

Thank you for putting this compensation request in, I am happy to tell you that this request has been APPROVED and you will be compensated the following…

44x Pistol Ammo

If you’re unsure how to claim your compensation you can follow our Claiming Your Compensation guide.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back