What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Recon Nine - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon9

Developer
Dev Team
Dev Leads
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos NHS Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Matthew Callaghan

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198049358524

The date when this happened: 15/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I had finished a smelting run yesterday just before 15:00. Stored everything in my house and logged off arround 5 past (session logs should confirm that). When logging of the contents of my house was as seen in this image:
https://i.imgur.com/6IMHSc2.png

I then drove to legion square, stored my truck and logged off and only played as police for the rest of the day.

In the evening of the 15th there was a crash which caused some sort of house rollback (multiple people were experiencing issues with house inventories rolled back, plants ungrown etc.)
The first time I logged back in on my civilian character was somwhere this morning around 7:50. I logged in right back at legion square, drove to my house and my inventory was as seen in this image:
https://i.imgur.com/22LyljN.png

As seen in image 2 I am mainly missing 160 steel and 504 coal, but the rollback has giving me some more coal_coke and some more cash so I am only requesting compensation for the 160 steel.

I don't have one continious video of me logging of and back in as there was 16 odd hours between them, but 2 videos can be provided to the staff member dealing with the request (first being from image1 to logout at 15:05 15/01/21 and second being login at 7:50 16/01/21 up untill image2.

Link to any evidence:

22LyljN.png

Lost items and total value of compensation: 160x Steel

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Recon Nine

Thank you for providing the videos to me via PM. I've been able to verify that you did infact log out with 640 Steel and you logged back in to find 480 therefore you lost 160 Steel. 

Today I'll be issuing you compensation in the value of x160 Steel to replace what you lost due to the house rollback. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

tenor.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back