What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - RendoirS (Awaiting Action)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RendoirS

In-game Name: Cheslav
Steam ID: 76561198004879496
Date this happened: 05/28/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: One gunfight was going on, i was trying to reach one of the guys to initiate on them, but I got killed before i was able to initiate (i had an weapon, i know that they didn't break any rule)
After that, my friend pick me up, and took me to the hospital. I was going to get revived (the medic was already talking to me), and the server just went down (23:15h GMT +0)

Looking to the guy that killed me, the gun, the gear and the bullets, you can connect this video (http://plays.tv/video/592b50071733264103) to the print. If you think that is not enough i can upload a video that includes everything since I died until the moment the server crash (it would take a bit of time to upload because the video it would be something around 13min)
Link to any evidence:

https://prnt.sc/fd6bzq
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Mk18 - Dont know the price, next time that i went to the rebel outpost i check it
19 Mags - Dont know the price, next time that i went to the rebel outpost i check it
RCO - 7k (not sure)
Bipod - 15k
Backpack - 5k
Vest - 7.5k
Rook - 25k (not sure)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @RendoirS

Yes, unfortunately, I'm going to have to see the full video.

Regards

LB
I will be honest, for me doesn't make sense that you need the full video. You can clearly link the video to the print ...
But its ok ... I'm uploading a 13 min video. Will tell you when its over ...

I will put it in 2x speed so it will not take me that much time to upload (my upload speed is awfull ...)

I will be honest, for me doesn't make sense that you need the full video. You can clearly link the video to the print ...
But its ok ... I'm uploading a 13 min video. Will tell you when its over ...

I will put it in 2x speed so it will not take me that much time to upload (my upload speed is awfull ...)
Video shows you getting killed. Image shows a medic standing over your screen. There's no indication in the image of what gear you're wearing. For all I know it could be two separate incidents, and you could be in hobo gear.

Not saying you are, and I trust this is genuine, but if we didn't request videos to confirm these things, less honest folks would try it on. 

Video shows you getting killed. Image shows a medic standing over your screen. There's no indication in the image of what gear you're wearing. For all I know it could be two separate incidents, and you could be in hobo gear.

Not saying you are, and I trust this is genuine, but if we didn't request videos to confirm these things, less honest folks would try it on. 
If you check the right top corner you can see the weapon and the mags xDD

Video is almost uploaded

(atm is processing - 95%. I will leave the link anyway)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back