What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - RestlessGamer (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessGamer

In-game Name: RestlessGamer
Steam ID: 76561198057511552
Date this happened: 06/16/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: When we use the air garage the chopper will spawn approximately 10 meters in the air, fall and blow up. If it does not blow up it is in need of repair at spawn.
This to me makes the base which is a Military Tower pointless, I would like to have comp then buy a different base that does not have that issue.
I have seen the bug been reported but still no fix has been released and for a new gang we cant afford to waste the money.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdRxen7gmoY
Lost items and total value of compensation.: http://imgur.com/a/AsNfS
When we bought the base we didn't realise just how bugged and useless it was, we would like to change base and receive a refund for this current one.
In the screenshot you can see which upgrades we have bought.
Base = 10 Million
Property Upgrade 1 = 1 Million
Spawn-point = 1.5 Million
ATM = 500k
Air Garage = 5 Million

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Let me just add, if it is by design I would least appreciate the 5 Million for the air garage as i was unaware.

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This happened, think it my help my case XD

Don't turn Compensation requests into discussions.

Anymore comments aside from staff/the poster will be warning pointed.

It's that it has been forgotten, it's that this is a dev only fix and they've got their hands full with development doings at the moment, so apologies for the inconvenience however you'll have to keep waiting.

I'd also like to remind you "please note any compensation requests are carried out on a goodwill basis by our kind voluntary staff in due course, their decisions are final."

Theres waiting then theres this XD

It's that it has been forgotten, it's that this is a dev only fix and they've got their hands full with development doings at the moment, so apologies for the inconvenience however you'll have to keep waiting.

I'd also like to remind you "please note any compensation requests are carried out on a goodwill basis by our kind voluntary staff in due course, their decisions are final."
Unfortunately, the same applies!

Having looked further into this we came to the conclusion that this is a well known bug common to all Military tower gang base variants. 

Based off of that conclusion we'll be granting you compensation based on the cost of the air garage as that's the only none functioning aspect of the gang base. 

Compensation Granted: 5 Million 

Moved to Awaiting Action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back