What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Rogueybearx - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogueybearx

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Ramsay RAMBO

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198064359836

Character ID: --

The date when this happened: 06/18/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was Trying to run away from police and they managed to Taser me and try go for cuffs. I managed to hit the skill to escape and was about to pull my pistol out and try shoot him. For some reason as I pulled my pistol out I went down. Was very confusing. I feel that would this not have happened I would have had a chance to escape from that situation and feel that due to this bug I lost my pistol and ammo. I have taken the RP punishment of 400 months in prison but feel hard done by due to going down to a bug in the game. Can this please be considered for a comp request. I believe the officer that was with me in the clip is Staff BOWEN for his perspective on it.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1eUPbHs_dMiYEK/d1337juDDT90?invite=cr-MSxRN1YsNTE2NjczMjgs
Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 Standard pistol and 150 Pistol bullets

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening,

Watching the footage provided by yourself a direct quote from yourself on the radio to your friends is "We're fucked". 
You had recognised that fact you were outnumbered and likely not going to be fleeing the scene on this occasion.
You had 2 police following you up the stairs, one whom had tazed you originally (as you can see in your own clip) and another just below the ledge. 

From looking further in to this you had 18 different items on you, excluding the pistol and ammo however you have only want to claim compensation for the weapon?
It seems a little like you are only wanting the weapon back due to the way you've gone down and haven't properly looked at the bigger picture as the chances are here you wouldn't have gotten away from the scene regardless.

I appreciate that you had gone down, this could have been a bug or the actual effect of the tazer in the moment. This is/can be very frustrating but due to the reasons above I will be declining this request.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back