What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Romly - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romly

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Romell Dudley

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198148225426

The date when this happened: 10/09/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: As you are most likely aware there was a hacker/modder that did some damage the required a rollback, I lost from what I can tell the last 2 days of progress, my houses inventory has suffered also, I have a much lower performance pistol, and lighter pockets. I just did a big nose sugar run this morning which stings, I don't have any evidence for it either, I'm hoping you can see my bank or something when I banked that this morning as proof. I streamed yesterday where you can see my bank and my gun.

Link to any evidence:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/764552797
Lost items and total value of compensation: Standard Pistol, around 80k bank, 50 cocaine in apartment.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

A quote from Stealthee from the latest GTA changelog. 

"There was a problem (08/10/2020) where when fixing a few issues for a section of the player base, I accidently deleted over 5000 cars. We didn't notice and it clicked whilst I was at work today what I had done. In response because of how vehicles and ownership works, we have rolled the server back to 3:25AM on the 08/10/2020 (Thank god ciaran is prepared for this sort of situation). Don't be alarmed though, we have full transaction logs and I am currently working an automated compensation request so your drug runs, your car deals and job payments will only be in limbo for a short while, I will post a changelog/update when your compensations are ready to collect (without the need for you to contact staff etc and post stuff on the forums) So please do not post compensation requests saying you are missing 100k from last nights drug run, I assure you it is just held up being checked over by the Natwest fraud team. Thank you."

These items are already being looked at and coming back too you. Denied on this basis. 

Thanks

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back