What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - RSF Ocean (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdool

In-game Name: RSF (PFC) Ocean
Steam ID: 76561198025308003
Date this happened: 02/14/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Cheaters/hackers blewup and killed everyone on the server basically, I was just flying in my MH-9 and all of a sudden a giant boom, everyone died and then after that he did some shit that killed everyone who was downed. So I lost about 500k worth of rebel gear.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMrGO-y7Ps4&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Carrier rig, balaclava, katiba, supressor 6.5mm, 10 caseless mags, 1 4-five .acp viper harness black, stig racing black gear, helmet and coveralls. 450-500k worth of stuff lost.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Okay then Ocean, I have reviewed the video and I have seen enough evidence to give you compensation for the gear that you lost. 

Katiba - £150,000

6.5mm Suppressor - £150,000

10 Mags - £7500

4. 5 ACP - £35,000

Carrier Rig - £7500

Balaclava  - £75,000

Viper Harness - £5000

Go Kart Overalls and Helmets - £4700

Total - £434,700

Compensation Request Accepted for the total price above. Please be patient and we will get the money to you as soon as possible. 

@RSF Ocean  At the 20.00 restart tonight, make sure that you do not log in until after 20.15 in order for your request to be completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back