What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Ryan_EFC - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambino

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: RY gambino

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198050892750

Character ID: 26265

The date when this happened: 10/19/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: i have up loaded my evidance of the stuff i lost also here is the link to the report that was approved https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/142510-report-a-player-411-386-gta-rp/
if you skip the video to 6.16min you will see me enter the van and the cash and items that was lost due to this incident

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77k27nMgUbE

Lost items and total value of compensation: £38,544 in cash, 23 repair kits 2 body kits, 26 bandages 7 wash cloths and 7 apples the total i would say is £60000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello there @Ryan_EFC

We've watched the entirety of the scenario that takes place within the evidence that you sent in and read the entirety of the report that was approved. But although there was not significant enough roleplay to warrant you getting killed, thereby also leading to both players receiving a ban, the robbery in of itself beforehand still took place, you will therefore not be receiving a compensation. Do though keep in mind that these compensations are done on a case-by-case basis and therefore do not be frightened to put in a compensation request in the future if a similar scenario takes place.

Declined

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back