What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - RyanFlanagan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_1

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
In-game Name: Ryan Flanagan
Steam ID: 76561197960287930
Date this happened: 31/01/19
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was teleported into the Air randomly at about 100 metres , my HEMTT box containing 300 Diamonds exploded and I also died.
At 0:28 of the video I show the contents of the vehicle.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrSc0bnw2B4&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: I lost Diamonds (Which you can see in the Video)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@RyanFlanagan 

After reviewing your own footage i have came to the conclusion that your truck exploded due to a user error i will explain you why this is the case. In your own video you can see yourself driving trough the ditch and hitting a tree that was standing behind the reeds hitting this tree in combination with standard arma physics caused your trucj to explode. 

We will not be accepting your comp requests due to the reson mentioned above and all i can advice you is to drive morw carefully. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back