What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Sadz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saderz

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Tommy Hatcher

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198355210762

The date when this happened: 06/16/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: There was an incident where everyone in the server was respawned at paleto hospital and lost all of there things. Unfortunately I couldn't get footage of it as my shadow play wasn't on for some reason. I can't remember my full inventory but the items I would like to request back would be my ballas pistol with the 15 ammo that I had.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: Ballas pistol and 15 pistol bullets. Estimated around (£100k-£125k)

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Sadzand thank you for opening a compensation request.

Today I'll be issuing compensation for the items you lost when this situation occurred which is as follows; 

Ballas pistol x1

pistol bullets x15

----------------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED.   

----------------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back