What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Saliamonas (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NF DMT

In-game Name: [NF] Leader
Steam ID: 76561198169783191
Date this happened: 12/11/17
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: We just robbed a bank and my friend just want to rob me. And then just he rob me and then he got kicked off.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOMWv52FkfQ&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: £6,278,997
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

The video you have provided does not show anyone getting kicked off, nor does it show if the money was recovered. All I can see is friends robbing friends (which looks dodgy), and everyone staying on the server.

If you have any evidence of the money being lost, please share it, otherwise I have no choice but to deny the request.

As soon as I got the money I got moved to the lobby with no messages. I'm pretty sure you can find that in the logs and in me being moved to lobby the money didn't sync.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, I need you to provide me with the evidence that you no longer have the money. It's not up to me to go searching through all the game logs to see if you're telling the truth. As it happens, the server does not show any error messages regarding you leaving the server.

I will assume, by the response, that there is nothing more that you can give me.

Request denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back