What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Samantha - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Sam Riley

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198031698451

The date when this happened: 14/12/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Hello!

I placed two fuel orders at circa 00:15:00, 14/12/2021 GMT, to be delivered at my fuel station "Clinton Fuel"
The order was for 2x 10,000 petrol (£40,000, +£5000 delivery fee per order).
When one of my employees offered to pick the orders up instead, I proceeded to cancel both orders in order to place two new ones at a £1 delivery fee.
The order was cancelled at circa 00:19:00, 14/12/2021 (~4 minutes after placing the order initially). The money had already been charged upon placing the order, so I was under the impression this amount would reappear upon cancelling, which unfortunately it didn't.

Since no petrol was delivered from these orders, I believe the money should have been refunded - and the fact that is wasn't, being due to a bug. Thus, I ask for the full amount, £90,000, to be reimbursed.

Due to this, I have also found out that my voice is apparently not being recorded, hence why I´m not talking in the video. Although in this case, it´s not needed, obviously something I will fix ASAP. 

Thank you.
/Sammy

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/OeVnCC4zC0A
Lost items and total value of compensation: £90,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sam,

I can see the 2x orders being made totalling £45,000 each (£40,000 fuel fee + £5,000 delivery fee). Your store balance is shown both before and after those deliveries have been cancelled and it does not change.

On consultation with the developers, it is confirmed to be a bug.

Compensated £90,000 via means of Bank Transfer. Please accept at city hall.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back