What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Satsuma - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satsuma

Compensation Request

In-game Name: PeterWayne

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198212511120

Character ID: 87635

The date when this happened: 01/31/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: I PLACED 75 CUT COCAINE IN BOOT OF MY TORNADO 3 AND PARKED IT, AFTER THE STORM I MOVED THE CAR TO THE CAR PARK NEXT TO TEQUILA, AFTER AROUND 30 MINS I WENT TO THE CAR PARK AND IT HAD DISAPPEARED. ATTEMPTED TO WAIT FOR IT TO LOAD AND REPARKED SEVERAL TIMES.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 75 cut cocaine valued around 6k ish

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

I don’t have clips because it was too far apart, is there not logs for this type of thing?

Depends, there’s not logs for absolutely every single little thing that occurs.

Let’s start over, can you explain a bit better what’s happened. You said you moved the car to a different car park, and after a while ‘it’ disappeared. Do you mean the cocaine, or the car? If you mean the cocaine, was in between the time you left it alone, or was it out?

I moved the car to another car park (the one round the corner from tequila) parked the car and after 30 min or so took the car back out the car park and it wasn’t in the boot. I didn’t leave the car out I parked it in between the time I left it

Alright. I can only apologise for any bugs that may have occurred here and resulted in the loss of your cocaine. But seeing as you have no evidence, this will take a lot of log digging from really busy people to get to the bottom of what’s happened and prove it was a bug.

Unfortunately, i’ll be declining this comp due to lack of evidence. The value of what’s been lost here isn’t really enough to convince me into requesting a deep dig into logs. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back