What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - scango (Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scango

In-game Name: [PB] Scango
Steam ID: 76561198129324946
Date this happened: 09/24/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: So i was flying around Altis looking out for the cargo drop,i began to fell hungry so i went to get some coco pops, as i was eating my coco pops i just jumped out of my helicopter (Thought to myself that is not right) Attempted to abort to lobby and then i just manged to click about, But i still died shown in video. I belived i died due to a hacker on the server who later in the day killed most people on the server. I do have a longer video with out editing however this is an hour long if you would like me to upload that i will but it will take time.
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-TNEGfCd3Q
Lost items and total value of compensation.: MX 6.5 -155,000
ARCO- 7,000
Bipod- 15,000
6.5 Mags 30rd Stanag *7- 7,000
6.5 Mags 30rd Stanag Tracer *2- 3,000
Rook 9mm -35,000
Balaclava- 35,000
Carrier Rig (Tropic) 7,500
Carryall Backpack [Olive]- 5,000
Zip Ties *3- 45,000
Total: 314,500

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes
As i have said in the Request i do have a longer video that i can get you but its about an hour long of me flying around Altis if you would like me to get you that i can do it, But it will take time

I am discussing this with staff to see if we can see what happened. in the mean time, please could you upload the full video from where you prove what you had on you to when you died. this is to be sure you didnt lose (sold,robbed etc) any of the equipment you are claiming for. @scango

Uploading a longer video will be ready in about an Hour

Last edited by a moderator:
Link to Video showing me having my gear seen in previous video in the helicopter (Jump Cut around 0:33 is due to me looking a documents and Files in my computer) 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back