What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Scott Weiland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Weiland

In-game Name: Scott Weiland
Steam ID: 76561198068453565
Date this happened: 20/12/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: So yeah… I was in the hellcat as the co-pilot (I was eating food and was basically just hanging out with my gang) and the 2 other people I were in a gang with (“Zector” and “TheFrog”) were trying to find something to do.

We ended up finding “James Anderson” that we had meet earlier at Athira Diamond Processor and he offered to protect us while we were selling diamonds, we kindly declined and then we headed to Agios to sell.

We then meet “James Anderson” again who had crashed just a few kilometers away from Agios and we stayed with him until he got revived (because he seemed like a nice guy) we then moved on to Kavala after we sold the diamonds and somehow found “James Anderson” again and started a conversation with him as we were wondering who owned the Tempest Device that was near him at the Motor shop in Kavala.

We sort of figured it out ourself that he owned it and then we followed him for a little bit (just for fun) then we found a hemmt on the road and we got very interested in what that hemmt driver was doing. Naturally we stalked him for quite a while to see what he was going to sell and he somehow managed to get himself stuck.

This was the perfect time for us to land and move in to see what they were doing. I moved in unarmed with the intention of being friendly (as I had no interest in robbing them, although I can not say the same for my gang members or James Anderson as I did not ask if they were going to rob the 2 gentlemen in the hemmt).

I noticed “James” and the ghillie man “Jord” had ran away from the hemmt and I heard “James” trying to tell “Jord” that if he pulled a gun he would have to kill him and when I finally reached the both of them I could see they both had their guns out pointing at each other and this is when “Jord” starts shooting “James” without initiating or saying anything to him. I quickly try to tell “Jord” I am not with “James Anderson” but he ignores it and starts shooting me (I still have not pulled my weapon out as you can see from the youtube link provided).

TL:DR I was RDM'ed by "Jord" because he thought I was with "James Anderson". I met "James Anderson" 40 minutes before this accident happened and I had no intention of "teaming up" or "helping" "James Anderson" if there were a gunfight between him and the hemmt crew.

Link to the report made by James Anderson:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lost items and total value of compensation.: Disclaimer: (Item list provided in the Comp Request rules page is outdated so I am not sure of the price of some of the items. I was told by a staff member you guys have the updated list at hand so you could figure out the price if I am unable to calculate the total price myself).

MX 6.5mm - 97k
MRCO - 10k (Not sure how much it costs)
NATO 6.5mm Suppressor for the MX Assault Rifle - 90k
Bipod NATO - ( No clue how much this costs)
Flashlight - 500
Gendermarine Uniform - 2500 (Not sure how much it costs)
CTRG Plate Carrier Rig - 5000 (Not sure if this is right)
Balaclava with Goggles - 17k
Combat Helmet Grass - 2500 - (Not exactly sure, I think this is right)
Viper Harness - (No clue how much this costs)
NVG Night Visions - 3k (I think this is right)
Rook 9mm - 15k (I think this is right)
9mm Suppressor that was on the Rook - 20k or 30k (not sure of the price on this either)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Seems like the part where I posted the timestamps are behind the videos linked not sure how to fix that but i'll post it here as a comment:

17 minute Raw video clip with timestamps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro_Mt_GrQ6k&feature=youtu.be

From 00:00 to 00:49 you can roughly see what gear I have on me before the RDM occured.

From 16:44 to 16:47 you can see my inventory and what gear I had on me.

From 17:00 to 17:23 is when the incident happened.

1 minute long video showing me bleeding out and then respawning because of the RDM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twx42h7VEb4&feature=youtu.be

Also, I forgot to mention but James tried to tell Jord to come to ts so we could talk it out but he refused and said something along the lines of "I am not going to do so and that I won't shoot someone without saying anything the next time." (Might not be the correct words that he used but it was something very similiar to this). We talked to "Deleter" and he recommended that we should take this to the forums if he is refusing to join teamspeak.

(Also I asked James on teamspeak to msg me if Jord did join teamspeak so I could join the support channel and hear what was going to be said) I was currently in a situation where my gang members had me in the car (bleeding out) while the cops were chasing them so I wanted to pay attention to the game incase I had to start roleplaying again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the report hasn't been dealt with yet we will await the outcome of that before proceeding with the compensation request!

As the report has been accepted so will this compensation request

Compensation Ammount: £212,925

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back