What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - SECRETLY - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SECRETLY

Compensation Request

In-game Name: James Privilege

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198409599698

Character ID: 98843

The date when this happened: 08/21/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: I glitched through map at Pillbox and died. when i managed to get help i was unable to retrieve my items. I have spoken to staff and they said they can offer compensation once i make a ticket. I had roughly 40-50k £ worth of items

Link to any evidence:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1143263829262876702/1143264154124288072/image.pngg

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 Phone. 1 Radio. 10 repair kits. 10 first aid kits. 15 Waters. 5 Kitkats. 1 Switch Blade and 1 Knuckle Duster. i also had 7k in Cash I think the value is around 40k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Evening @SECRETLY

In order for the staff team to process this request, we will need footage demonstrating what you've described. Your current attached link also doesn't work.

I dont have a video but i sent screen shots of me being stuck in a hospital room. I attached 

image.png

image (1).png

I obviously dont have screen shots of my inventory

Evening @SECRETLY

Without footage to prove what you describe to have happened actually did, your compensation request will be DENIED

I'd highly recommend moving forward for you to look into downloading (Or purchasing) a video capture software and record your FiveM sessions in full, this will help you massively when something like this occurs and you require staff assistance and prevent you from losing items in future. 

Medal.tv, OBS or Nvidea Shadowplay are the most commonly used application with Medal.tv being the most beginner friendly in my opinion.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back