What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - SemiBanana - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SemiBanana

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police Senior
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Josh Williams

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198222249040

Character ID: 40247

The date when this happened: 08/07/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was driving up to little seoul fuel after leaving the padrino house and when I arrived there I decided to say the very weird sentence of "If you break your legs, Its hard to cook orangutan" I then drove NEXT to the pump and probably due to desync, the pump decided to explode, injuring me, and several other people.

I immediately went into LOOC and notified the people it was a mistake and that I intent on making a staff ticket, but since it was OOC they played along what they saw (even after they know it was a game glitch that created the story-line) and decided to find someone to blame for, took my comms, put me in a boot without a lot of speaking, and decided to throw me off the pier.

I called the guys to liaison, where they expressed their forgiveness and said that since it was an ooc message they couldn't really do anything about it. In my defense: If it wasn't for DESYNC we wouldn't have experienced that and I made it very clear to them.

Therefore, I am writing this compensation request (yes another one :p) since I believe that if it was not for desync to ruin my day, I wouldn't have been dumped and ultimately bleed out.

Thanks you very much.

-Items lost in respawning- https://imgur.com/a/HNN9qy0

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1nza1Dxgj8M7WQ/d1337gdwAIsT?invite=cr-MSx2S2csNTI3NjEwMjQs

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 hammer

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: No

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back