What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Sgt Negan

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm Negan

In-game Name: Negan
Steam ID: 76561198114712856
Date this happened: 29/11/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Me and my friend were victims fo RDM (approved report will be linked below). As a result we have lost our gear, I cannot do a compensation request for my friend as I have no evidence of what he was carrying.
The total cost of these items were calculate while referencing the prices list.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/111942-report-a-player-dinka-rdm/?tab=comments#comment-647933
Lost items and total value of compensation.: MK14
X6 7.62 20 round mags
DMS
Bipod
CTRG Plate carrier vest
£360500
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Compensation Accepted. Due to your friend not making a compensation request I will factor in his mk18, scope and vest for this compensation request as I can see them in your video. 

Compensation Ammount: £350,000

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back