What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Shuttle - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuttle

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jeremy Smith

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197989247568

The date when this happened: 08/03/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I saw a load of recent compensation requests regarding people losing guns & ammo from houses so I decided to check my house. I am not entirely sure what went missing (it's been a while since I checked my house storage (I definitely had some guns & ammo)) but I no longer have any weapons or ammo in the house. I have not been raided & have not shared my house keys to anyone.

I understand that I do not have any evidence & am unsure on what I even had in storage, but it seems that logs are able to be sourced in other compensation requests so I am hopeful that it can be done here

Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/2-compensation-request/

Lost items and total value of compensation: Unknown

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Shuttle

Due to the extensive amount of Compensation Requests an elaborate investigation has been conducted and the conclusion to that investigation is that you have in fact lost items you state you have. 

Therefore, compensation will be issued today for the following; 

• x1 Molotov
  • x1 Sawnoff Shotgun
  • x2 Vintage Pistol
  • x3 Uzi
  • x1 Pump Shotgun
  • x1 Bat
  • x1 Crowbar
  • x1 Standard Pistol
  • x1 Knife
  • x95 SMG Ammo
  • x46 Pistol Ammo

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

-----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request ACCEPTED

-----------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back