What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - SI Dave (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Noble

Unlinked
In-game Name: Dodgy Dave
Steam ID: 76561198016179220
Date this happened: 11/06/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Took back LRPS out of the auction house and it disappeared. I know now that its probably because I didn't have space in my backpack etc but still its gone.
Link to any evidence:

https://plays.tv/video/5b1effcc9352fee979/lrps-g?from=user
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1x LRPS
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Denied

So, basically, this is a pretty bad situation you've got yourself into here. The problem is I can not compensate you the set Item seeing as that's not how this works, I also can not compensate you the price of the item, seeing as it does not have a set value to it as its a police only item. This means by standard procedure I would compensate you for the rebel-equivalent of the item, which I can not do I'm afraid seeing as we do not action compensations under 100k. A bad situation like this warrants a quote, luckily I have one, In the words of TinyBigJacko: "Life sucks; Altis Life Sucks Harder"

Locked & Moved.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back