What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - SirKillerGamer - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Phil Lee

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198159972766

The date when this happened: 05/02/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: We was planning to rob someone of their heavy pistol they didn't comply and they NVL, I only just found out i was able to compensate the evidence is in the thread attached.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/137153-report-a-player-lucas-davinci-gta-rp/#comment-784257
Lost items and total value of compensation: Heavy Pistol

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @SirKillerGamer.

First of all, sorry that this has taken a little while to get down to it.
Secondly, you're correct, you can compensate stuff; however, you can only comp the stuff you lost, not the stuff you would've gained. 
Thirdly, I'll keep this comp request open just in case it's YOU who lost the weapon. 

I hope you can understand from our point of view, why it's set up like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem @SirKillerGamer

I apologize for this not going expectedly, on the good side, you didn't lose anything! 

I will be now closing this ticket and denying it. 
Thank you anyways for bringing this to us! 

Have a good weekend! 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back