What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - SlimShady (Solution found)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimShady

Veni, Vidi, Vici.
In-game Name: [AWT] SlimShady
Steam ID: 76561198142591143
Date this happened: 01/30/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I connected and saw i didnt have any money on me and then i contacted xsum and he told me he will handle it and i wanted to message him later on about it but he had "do not disturb" tags so i couldn't really.
So i talked to caitlin and she told me that i just need to make a comp request... so here i am.
Link to any evidence:

https://altis.roleplay.co.uk/getplayer.php?playerid=76561198142591143
Lost items and total value of compensation.: my bank account: 47,275,000
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, Do you have video proof of the money being there and then not being there upon reconnecting ? @SlimShady

Hello, Do you have video proof of the money being there and then not being there upon reconnecting ? @SlimShady
I will try and find but if i would have transferred it someone else should have a big jump on his stats page...

EDIT: I noticed to drop is immediate and it isnt gradual and since i cant transfer over 999k there is no way i could have transferred 47million in one time...

also you can check vehicles and i didnt purchase anything lately.

p.s the 10k i have in my account are just paychecks and a bit from a hobo that gave me money to pull my cars

EDIT 2: Video uploaded and sent privately to @SPC Stuart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the long wait on the compensation request. I will have to put this on hold for now until i have talked with the Staff Leads. @SlimShady

Temporary solution has been found with DEV team.

Case can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back