What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Slippy8 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippy8

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Billy Bright

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198978805528

The date when this happened: 05/31/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Hi I have lost 2 items due to a glitch with the parking system. I own a Sanchez bike and also an Ultralight aircraft. I rode my Sanchez to the airport and I drove over where the plane normally spawns and it said press E to park I thought ok I will park my bike here. Then I got my ultra light out and flew around for a bit and realised the storm was coming in very soon so I landed on the road and parked it in Alta Street parking.

I've then now checked at Alta parking and the Ultra light isn't showing, it isn't showing at either the airport or there, so I think it has probably got stuck not being allowed to spawn at Alta. The same thing for the Sanchez it is not spawning at the airport or at any garage.

Neither are appearing in the insurance either for recovery so I don't know how I can get them back. Are you able to see that these are owned by me and impound them so I can recover please?

I've also waited 24 hours and checked again to make sure they haven't been put in the impound.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: Sanchez motorbike, and an Ultralight aircraft

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: No

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Sorry I meant to check the box to say yes I  have read the compensation request terms this is a parking "glitch"

ACCEPTABLE COMPENSATION CIRCUMSTANCES:

• Suffered a loss due to another player breaking a rule ( RDM / VDM / Hackers )
  • Client Desync ( Example: Someone desynced into you)
  • Server Issues ( Random Deaths / Glitching / Flying in the air / Random Explosions )
  • Unannounced restarts

hello will, you would make a discord ticket for this first before you came here ,
anyway, you are vicales still at the places you park them for, so there are not missing go cheak agin after the nearest next storm if you cant find them so make a discord ticket ask for admin help there.
if the outcome of the ticket come with ok make a ( Compensation Request ) so make another comp request with the ticket number and we can see again.

Compensation Request - Denied

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back