What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Sloppy_SOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ling Ling

In-game Name: Sloppy
Steam ID: 76561198310396096
Date this happened: 11/11/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Well, Me and my mates we were doing some Redzones to get some money. At the time i have 1.2 million on my person and went to my house in pygros to store my money and then as soon as i put the money in my house i got kicked off the game for some reason then i spawned back at pygros to go to my house and then looked in my house storage and then poof all of my stuff is gone the only stuff that was left was just 7.62 magazines and some NV goggles left in the storage. (Check the player logs because i was seeking to meeloo and he said put it into the comp request to check the logs of my character)
Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/3-compensation-request/
Lost items and total value of compensation.: 5 blasting charges
2.6 million unlaunderd cash
Gendermarie berry (blue)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Looking at your logs you were kicked three times for the script restriction:

10:32 AM
 joined the server.

10:36 AM
Script Log: Script Restriction #15 

When did you launder the cash and go to your house with it and store it? you were only in the server for 4 minutes before getting the script restriction. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't launder the cash i put it strait to my house because there was no police on this was on server 2 because of the Script Restriction #15 on server 1 Nalurah fired up server 2 for the server event after 11:02AM i went to go do some redzones and looked inside my house at 11:32 and my blasting charges were still there around 11:35 we started to get the money from the Zones and after me collecting the money i made our way back to my house and stored the money after storing the money Arma 3 kicked me off and arma 3 shut down i logged back on and spawned at Pygros where my house was and after spawning in i checked my house to see if everything was still inside the house at this time everything was gone/Deleted at this time i was thinking is it a glich or a bug then went AFK and logged off then respawend at Pygros at this time it still wasent there then i got concerned the Blasting charges were made on server 1 and put in my house around 7:45 i tranfured the 5 blasting charges into my house and nothing happend. But when i place unlaunderd cash into my house the game shuts down on me 

At 11 30 you were not on the server, you logged out the server at 10:40 and you then joined back at 12:23

Oh yea wrong time im sorry my bad my timing is quite bad I made some blasting charges around 12 ish i think 

As the server was not restarted around the timezone you have said, I will have to decline this compensation request as it looks like it may have been a timeout on your end. 

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Compensation Request Denied

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back