What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Smurfy_E3 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfy_E3

Compensation Request

In-game Name: James Elbridge

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198157928342

The date when this happened: 11/21/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was making zipties at one of the benches and when i finished making all of them and put them in my phantom and the it glitched and wouldnt let me get into the truck so I logged off then logged back on to try and fix it but it spawned me in the underground race track and when i got back to the location of where i parked the truck it had disappeared and all of the zipties that i had had gone with the truck that i rented and there was 50 zipties in the truck at the time so i am asking if i could have the 50 zipties back that i have lost to this glitch. my session ID for when im writing this is 767 but i dont know what my ID was before the glitch but hopefully you will be able to find it so i can get this resolved. thank you

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 50 zipties and what I have heard you can sell them for 2k a piece

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hey @Smurfy_E3,

Do you have any evidence of what happened there. A video would be best. Without any evidence of what happened we won't be able accept the comp reqest.

Then sadly i have to deny this comp request. As i said, without evidence we can't help you.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back