What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Smurfy_E3 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfy_E3

Compensation Request

In-game Name: James Elbridge

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198157928342

Character ID: 49565

The date when this happened: 05/02/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: Brought some ammo off one my friends and put it all in the boot of one of my cars and when I went to get some out after the update all of the ammo had gone over 800 rounds of AR bullets, have checked all of my cars twice and none of them have the ammo in so could I either get the rounds or maybe the money to cover the cost for them thanks

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: around 1.2 million or 800 AR bullets 

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to need the plate for the car

Compensation Approved for

"ammo":[{"count":952,"name":"assaultRifle"}]

Due to the size of this comp it will need to be spawned in by staff and handed to you directly. You will be contacted for this today.

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

pingu-delivery.gif

Ammo has been delivered to your car

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back