What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Solgaard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solgaard

In-game Name: Solgaard
Steam ID: 76561198078856797
Date this happened: 12/08/2015
The Server this happened on.: Server 3
Please provide full detail and evidence: Me and Andreas Lykke were trying to rob a HEMMT. After it kept on driving we chased it and got smashed. The person driving the HEMMT is known as LenJohnson. We talked to him on TS and he apologized, and promised never to VDM again. We decided that we did not want to report him since he is new in this community. This all happened about 9PM 08-12-2015
Link to any evidence:
http://plays.tv/video/5667420e0e9958c1be/vdm-lenjohnson
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Balaclava, MX, 6.5 Silencer, DMS, Beret, MRCO, BIPOD, AAF Fatigues (rolled up), Carryall backpack, Tactical Vest, Rook. (Items are bought 50% off) Total Price = £425.000 (As taken from prices on list)
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

@Solgaard Have you tried  to receive compensation off sed player?
@JohnJoeegan as i mentioned he was very new and only had around 200k, i didn't want to ruin him, or report him with the risk of him getting banned after such little time on the server. A ban could make him not come back, and i don't want that :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
@Solgaard Understandable. 

Accepted. 

Please Contact Gregory or TheSolider VIA TS Within the next 48 Hours, Any problems Contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back