What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - SPC Mark Watney (Denied - bans issued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkW

The Squater
In-game Name: Jonny Makaroni
Steam ID: 76561198224477764
Date this happened: 04/22/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was rolling around kavala with my friend Felix Tetsuya, we then get robbed by 2 hobos by the bounty hunter building, i get away, and felix stays and complies, i drive away on my go-cart around the corner get my MX SW out and try to stop the robbery, i kill one of them, go on top of the bounty hutner HQ roof to get some better eyes on, then get kicked for ping, later i run into the GZ and talk to some medics about my dead friend, they end the conversation and i just stand around, then get shot in the head, Inside the green zone
Link to any evidence: http://plays.tv/video/571a70d855975f5994/for-compensation-request-evidence-thingy
Lost items and total value of compensation.: MX SW: about 170k + Suppressor about 140k + 10mags 5000 + RCO 3500 Carrier Rig 7500 and 10k for the clothes, 8500 for the bag and 25k for my rook, So total item value is about: 359'500 for my gear
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So, before I begin to start this compensation request...

Can I ask why your friend is breaking server rules by talking whilst dead?...

Can I also ask why you think it is okay to be slating another member of the community?

How is this acceptable?

You're BOTH metagaming... and you're just being abusive behind someones back towards them?

So, before I begin to start this compensation request...

Can I ask why your friend is breaking server rules by talking whilst dead?...

Can I also ask why you think it is okay to be slating another member of the community?

How is this acceptable?

You're BOTH metagaming... and you're just being abusive behind someones back towards them?
What i did was not acceptable at all, also me talking shit behind someones back was totaly shitty from my side, at the time i was just kinda pissed for what happend, i know thats not a good explanation for what i did but i didnt realy think straight at the time, i appoligise from my side, why my friend felix was talking whilst dead i have no idea, i guess the same reason as i just put in.., and why i was using that information cause again, i was pissed at the time, still, not a good explenation, but i can promise that it will never happends again. Once again i sincerely appoligise for my behaviour

Game server ban Actioned on yourself and your friend, Felix;

Reason; Metagaming.

Id also HIGHYLY suggest that you immediately get in contact and apoligise to IrIsh for what you have said.

Compensation request denied, as regardless to whether you was killed by someone breaking rules, (who has been banned now), you are also now banned and I am not impressed by this video. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back