What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - SpooderSpud (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpooderSpud

In-game Name: Reiss M8
Steam ID: 76561198079657955
Date this happened: 10/01/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 2
Please provide full detail and evidence: Basically my friend was passing me money on server 2, £6,006,744 for exact reference because we were going to go halves on a Huron as we both don't have a great deal of money to buy one each, and as a joke instead of him giving me the money i decided to knock him out and rob the money it was stupid and risky but it was only a joke between me and my friend and no one else would have been affected by this incident, well as soon as i robbed the money i got a mission failed screen and we both panicked as we have seen groups steal large quantities of money before so I thought it would be fine to do so as a little joke with my mate. i am pretty certain i was kicked off but i genuinely didn't mean no ill will with what i did, as i said it is literally just a harmless joke with me and my mate.
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/QjTQSRc5a0g%20-%202:30
Lost items and total value of compensation.: £6,006,744
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

The YouTube link you have submitted is invalid and returns a 404 error. Please provide a working link.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

happens at 2:30

Last edited by a moderator:
The video you have provided does not show any proof of the money being lost. The video would have to show you logging back into the server and showing that you no longer have the money in one (uncut) video.

The video you have provided does not show any proof of the money being lost. The video would have to show you logging back into the server and showing that you no longer have the money in one (uncut) video.
Is there anyway you can check logs or anything i still only have 8 million in my bank i have not purchased anything at all and to be kicked off that quick kind of shows i lost the money it wouldn't save in a millisecond.

On this instance I will issue a refund of 

£6,006,744

You should know that transferring money in this manor is not likely to end well, either pass the money with your Y menu or use the ATM's for a bank transfer. You are unlikely to receive compensation if you end up loosing money in the same way in the future.

Please be patient as only certain members of the staff team are able to issue this compensation

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back