What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - spoof

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoof

In-game Name: spoof
Steam ID: 76561198086061013
Date this happened: 07/12/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: our group heading into town, storing illegal weapons in our truck. After driving a while the 23:30 cheater came on and started blowing people up.
Link to any evidence:

https://plays.tv/video/5c0af634ce26d1388c/weapon-comp
Lost items and total value of compensation.: MXM + Bipod + DMS 170k, 15k, 30k = 215k
MXM + Bipod + DMS 170k, 15k, 30k = 215k
MK18 + DMS 230k, 30k = 260k
MX SW + Bipod + DMS + Silencer 150k, 15k, 30k, 150k = 345k

total 1.035k

As part of our group's management I'll take care of distributing it to the correct members
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hello @spoof I've been looking through the evidence and had a quick question. At the end of the video where the explosion occurs I can see your right most friend seems to have something resembling of a rifle right next to him as he was dying. I was wondering if your friend got that rifle out of the truck in between you showing the inventory and the incident occurring or is that one not accounted for?

Hi, the only weapons in the comp request are the one in the truck, as that weapon (ak12) has already been recovered. (that guy had his gear rolled back after dying by an admin)

Compensation Accepted. Though due to the half price I will not compensate for the full price of the weaponry.

Compensation Ammount: £642,500

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back