What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - spoof

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoof

In-game Name: spoof
Steam ID: 76561198086061008
Date this happened: 23/12/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Received some money from a gang member, confirmed it and logged out. When i came back the money was no longer there.

Happened approx. 45 minutes ago
Link to any evidence:

https://plays.tv/video/5c1fd94d9e5e447493/receiving-the-money
https://plays.tv/video/5c1fda38e2a93db716/logging-back-in-no-cash
Lost items and total value of compensation.: ~1770000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @spoof would you perhaps be able to provide me with a timeframe of when you recieved the money and when you logged back on. The more exact the better, thanks!

Apologies!

At 17:15 i returned to the server, i believe I left for some food at 16:30/16:45

@spoof Perhaps I may be missing it on my quick look through the video, however it does not appear that you synced your data.
Could you confirm if this is the case or provide a timestamp where you did.

I can confirm i did not sync manually, but doesnt that happen automatically every few minutes?

@spoof Your first video of you receiving the money seems to end with you being tabbed out of the game. Do you have any more footage of what happened after that? When you logged out for dinner did you quit out of the game or did you abort to lobby then disconnect?

I'm not sure anymore,  I'll consider it my fault due to not manually syncing and cancel the comp request.

I apologize for the inconvenience. In the future make sure to sync your data before logging out. If you quit the game without syncing you might loose some of your progress.

Compensation Declined

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back