What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Stoichkov (Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce_Wayne

In-game Name: [SOS] SGT.Bruce
Steam ID: 76561197963232788
Date this happened: 19/11/17
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Was at rebel outpost and got 1.5mill out the ATM to buy a sexy ifrit. After getting the money out i proceed to run down the stairs and somehow start floating and land in the corner of the wall, i try to vault out of the float and end up dying.
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/LpXkTMY7Zbc

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1.5mill cash
CSAT Uniform - 5k
mk2 vest - 4k
helmet - 800
nightvision - 1k
rangfinders - 1500
mx - 75krco - 3.5k
bipod - 7.5k?
12 mags - 6k
carryall - 2.5k
4-five - 17500
3 acp mags - 450
supressor - 75k

total - 1,620,650
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stoichkov Have you got evidence showing the lead up to you bleeding out, the bleed out itself and then the respawn plus a little bit after respawn (i will need to sound enabled on these videos too). This is so i can see that your friends didnt pick up your gun and 1.5 million cash after you died which is VERY likely as you were there with a fair few friends. Thanks mate.

I will have a look now. My friends werent able to pick up my money as they were taking me to kavala hospital to get revived but ended up crashing the heli at kavala hospital so i was bugged as the man strechering me was killed. So i started to edit the clip of me dying with the money while i was still bleeding out at rebel and started to upload it as my net is usually good but got kicked due to high ping.

I have no recording of me getting kicked or of them dying on the feed as i literally only record the last 5minutes with shadowplay when i get into an incident. But the people who were with me was JoeWhite(he was with stretcher in heli), CPL.Jones and steve irwin and they crashed at kavala hospital and i was kicked before they got revived so i wasnt been able to revive. You are able to see their money logs right so you will be able to see that they didnt pick the money up?

yeah ill upload my whole recording but it literally stops at my death

im asking joe, jonas and steve if they have a video of the crash

My upload speed is really really bad right now so its gonna take 30mins for the video to upload

Sounds good, if you can get a video of a friend that was with you at the time of your death showing him or anyone else didn't pick up your money too that would be great. I basically need to see that your gear and money wasn't retrieved by a friend after you died or got kicked. IF you can show me this ill be able to grant it, if the evidence you provide isn't good enough to prove nothing like this happened i will sadly have to refuse this request.

Last edited by a moderator:
here is the full video leading upto the death. And pardon my french towards to the naughty boy.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

does your friend have a video of you getting kicked in the news feed (bottom left) whilst they were still down too?  I need this sort of info as per our comp terms.

In the event of compensation request due to death, 'in addition' to the above guidelines, we require an unedited, uncut video that shows the following:

1. Short lead up to the incident.
  2. The incident itself.
  3. The death.
  4. Bleeding out to death and re-spawning or server kick (Demonstrates no revive or friend picking up weapons etc) <------
  5. Y, player or vehicle inventory contents (if claiming).

Thank's a lot for the help @Stoichkov and @Whitey45 i appreciate you taking the time to add more evidence to help me deal with this request easier.

After looking at evidence i am happy to say that you was not revived and did indeed get kicked whilst you were downed (due to a bug). 

Please be patient when getting your money as only certain staff member 's can do this.

Compensation request accepted for : 1,620,650

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back