What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Stoichkov (Completed 19/09/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce_Wayne

In-game Name: Bruce Wayne
Steam ID: 76561197963232788
Date this happened: 09/14/2017
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Was flying over the salt field and decided to stop and say hello with my friend Seshhead. They had were pointing guns at us and after a little conversation i decided to get my range finders out and stroke one of the mens arms. But i assume he didnt like that and without saying a work or threatening me he just starts spraying me to death.
Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/Wiy4ZH2SdQA

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lost items and total value of compensation.: Guerilla Apparel 5000
Shemag (Tan) 75000
CTRG Plate Carrier Rig Mk.2 (Heavy) 7500
Carryall Backpack (Khaki) 5000
Rangefinder 6000
First Aid Kit x6 1500
NV Goggles (Brown) 2000
MX 6.5 mm 150000
RCO 7000
Stealth Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm, Black) 80000
6.5 mm 30Rnd STANAG Mag x11 11000

Total = 350000
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Awaiting Report a Player result.

In the mean time, could you provide a longer video of before the incident occurred which shows what items you have in your inventory that we cannot see in this video (first aid kits, mags etc), as we can only compensate what can be seen (assuming the result of the report considers this to be RDM).

Thanks for the video. This evidence will be reviewed once the Report A Player decision has been made.

I suggest you edit your report a player to include this video instead of the short 31 second one as this will help the admin dealing with this. Thanks

Player report result: RDM.

Could you also add footage of you either bleeding out or respawning, because as it stands, we dont know if you were revived or if you bled out.

Once this has been uploaded, we can proceed. Thanks

That it seems is going to be an issue for me because i don't have a recording of it. That full video i uploaded last is the only one i made of that incident and half way through bleeding out i was kicked from the server as i had the smart idea of uploading the video while dying and as a result was kicked from the server and as soon as i realised i was kicked i logged back on with no gear as having died.

In order to investigate further, do you know (as accurately as possible) what time you were kicked (in game time i.e. UK time)?

Compensation request accepted for 350000.

For future reference (yours and anyone else if they read this), it is ideal if you get a short lead up video including any relevant RP of before the incident, then the incident in question, then you either bleeding out or being kicked, it makes things much smoother and less likely to be rejected. thanks.

Moved to awaiting action for a higher level staff to action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back