What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Stoter (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoter

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name: OG Stoter
Steam ID: 76561198065761817
Date this happened: 03/07/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: i bought a taru, and it blew up, i waited until after restart and its still not in my garage.
Link to any evidence:

https://plays.tv/video/5b3b8b869c55b003c9/taru-blown-up-comp-reqeust
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Taru - 10 mil
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Do you have a video that extends from that event to after restart showing that the taru is not in your garage? We will need a video from that event all the way upto the next restart, you coming on then checking your air garage and showing its not there. 

well i dont cuz this was the footage from @Jefke V , cuz i didnt have mine.

well you can see my money graph going down with 10 mil. i bought a new taru like 1 or 2 days ago

Due to some unusual logs we have raised this to the devs to look into, this may take some time. Please be patient. 

Last edited by a moderator:
COMPENSATION GRANTED

Through investigation we have observed you do not own a taru and the money was lost. We can only conclude given the timeline of events this taru was lost due to circumstances related to a glitch. You will be given full comp for this. 

Taru: £10,000,000

TOTAL VALUE: £10,000,000

COMPLETED:

Please be patient as only certain members of staff are able to issue the compensation into your account.

Locked & Moved

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back