What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Stuart - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Staff Leads
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Police Trainer
Los Santos Firefighter
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Alfred Jones

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198188231728

The date when this happened: 06/27/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was playing GTA for a while but the server crashed twice. Upon the first crash I didn't lose anything however after the second crash I lost all my items in my inventory, I will post the videos of what I had just before the crash and when loading back in where I have nothing. The weed I had I was selling one by one to make the most profit, Below is a rough estimate of all the items however unsure if this is 100% since the weed bonus differs per bag sold. I'll list all items below as well.

Items Lost: 5k cash, 11 blank usb's, 3 smoothies, 1 phone, 4 bagged weed, 373 unbagged, 24 bandages, 1 morphine ^-^, 2 repair kits, 1 lock pick, Fuel can with fuel, machete and 423 bags

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEJ3a8rCkdI%20&%20https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUyI_GWciCg

Lost items and total value of compensation: Around 200k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Can't seem to edit the above post, However upon coming back in after the 4pm restart, I do still have the items so this can be closed off if possible please

Hello there and thank you for your reply.

I will be going to decline this compensation request on the request of @Stuart

Compensation Request - Denied

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back