What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - suseJ (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aajonus Vonderplanit

In-game Name: Harry
Steam ID: 76561198198826967
Date this happened: 15/06/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: We had just got done laundering some stacks of cash, I was getting transferred mine when my internet disconnected me, you can see me getting the money, I try and sync data and then moments after I lose connection, after message is lost the money is still there (no chance I slyly transferred it back as it's there when i'm disconnected). I sort my internet and rejoin the server and the money isn't there.
Link to any evidence:

https://streamable.com/vgkqe
Lost items and total value of compensation.: £1,332,965
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Denied

Hello chap, Not too much to actually comment on this about - Seeing as this whole thing orientated around you losing your internet connection, that is not something we will be compensating for. that is classified down as under "Client Issues" seeing as it isn't our fault your internet got knocked off I'm afraid. Sorry about that, bad timing for your connection to drop.

Locked & Moved.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back