What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Swirly - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swirly

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Swirly

Game: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198142460883

The date when this happened: 03/30/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Skorden, miautsetung both hit me and my friend, they destroyed my heron right at start of restart so I couldn't do runs loosing me a lot... I lost nearly 400ks worth of gear aswell but they are just absolute trolls, thanks in advance. (Y)

Link to any evidence:
https://youtu.be/6zhy_pB9riw
Lost items and total value of compensation: 1,000,000.00

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Swirly

Two things mate;

a) In order for me to process a Compensation Request that has alleged rule breaks in it, I need you to submit a Report a Player. I'll only be able to action this after that Report a Player has been concluded.

b) Do you happen to have any sort of video that shows you bleeding out and losing the gear on you? Unfortunately there is nothing I can do for the possible income you could've got.

@Swirly

Please see the above message and make the listed changes / provide the additional information requested. Otherwise we are unable to process your request!

I only started recording after the idiot blew me up man wasn't expecting it to happen in first 2 secs of loggin in... you can clearly see what i was wearing other than that no evidence -_-

@Swirly,

I can understand your frustrations however we are unable to issue compensation for something which we cannot actually see occuring. Whilst I can see that you are dead I cannot see the means in which you have ended up in that situation. I am not implying that you are lying, however, valid evidence showing the full context of the situation would be needed in order for compensation to be issued. As was previously illuded to by Fluqi. as this was also a case of a rulebreak, a player report was also required to be posted in this instance.

It is due to the aforementioned that I will be declining this compensation request.

Compensation Request Outcome: Declined

Sorry for any inconveniance caused

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back