What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Tamworth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamworth

1. In-game Name: Tamworth
  2. Steam ID: 76561198426554912
  3. Date this happened: 01/25/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: i was standing around waiting and talking and the arac person named buck got out his barbed wire spikes and incapacitated me just before the server reset
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/ts0_s_lf1Hl
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: i had a vector on me 17k in cash canadian lumber jack clothes khaki 2.5k backpack and a hat
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

since my name is here I'll just post to tell you this

I'm 99% sure you where the guy laying downed behind the qilin, thats when i tried to revive you but NHS was online so I called the NHS, afterwards I accidentally pulled out spikestrips however i've never placed them, actually i ran away from everyone standing there and aimed towards multiple empty buildings while I tried to figure out how to put away the spikestrips and unless i'm mistaken spikestrips don't deal any damage what so ever unless you place them.

Also your video doesn't work.

But let's just pretend for a moment I somehow killed you right before the server restart i'll gladly comp you for the stuff you lost.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back