What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - TASH

Status
Not open for further replies.

TASH

1. In-game Name: TASH
  2. Steam ID: 76561198361716832
  3. Date this happened: 10/22/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: I landed at airport in my orca with my mate after doing the shipwreck, i get out to share the cash (my friend is bugged but that's unrelated) and i try to put my orca away although i didn't notice that it wasn't put away as the hatch back was closer to the pad. i did not notice this and when i went back to the back side of the airport the orca was gone so i just assumed that it had been put away and i fly off to get on with my day. later on when bleeding out i received the message that the orca had been scrapped by a rebel or Posiden, and for this to have happened it must have been stolen from GZ.
  6. Link to any evidence:
  7. I have 2 clips one cut to make it shorter and the other unedited.
    https://youtu.be/M0v10d5WxAM
    https://youtu.be/EccWHZTqKjE
  8. Lost items and total value of compensation.: orca=£500,000
  9. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see that you don't actually click store your vehicle on the pad plus you left the Orca unlocked. Schoolboy error 😂

You can see though that as you run outside at about 4:30 your orca takes off with no GPS hex bringing me to the conclusion that a hobo probably stole it. In future lock you Heli!!

Compensation Granted: £500,000

Last edited by a moderator:
Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

User currently online, unable to issue compensation. Will try again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back