What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - TCK Tommy Shelby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Shelby

In-game Name: [TCK] SquirtDaddy Shelby
Steam ID: 76561198041275402
Date this happened: 09/25/2016
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: So I joined the server, then had to go and do something in real life so I left with the 'Welcome to RPUK screen', meaning my body is on spawn Island. I then press spawn after I'm back. spawn at my garage without seeing my NLR timer and see the medic request revive screen, as you can see I had 3 mins left on NLR and my shadow play is set to 10 minutes, meaning I didn't get evidence of who killed me.
I'm unsure of how to provide evidence of my gear, the only thing I do have is video of my last time in game, perhaps 30 mins beforehand which shows the gear I had. Mk18 suppressor etc.

I will be happy to send the video and / or talk to anyone 1 on 1 about the video of my gear on previous video but equally understand that it may not be 'viable' due to not showing the gear before I was killed.
Link to any evidence:

https://vimeo.com/184222241
Lost items and total value of compensation.: MK18 - 230K
7.62 supp - 160K
DMS - 40K
20x 7.62 20round mags - 80K
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

hello,

have you seen this?

[SIZE=medium](2.10) Idling We have one of the busiest Roleplay communities in Europe therefore, if you need to go to the shops or go away from your PC for more than 5 minutes then please kindly disconnect from the server. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You have to log off, if you have other issue to tend too.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]
denied.jpg
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back