What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - TheCap - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Leonard Fairs

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198427906779

The date when this happened: 06/29/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: So basically, I had customers who wanted to see the Dodo, I go to the tablet to pull out the Dodo, however as it spawns, it for some reason blows up. Now we would have to pay the insurance for it.

Link to any evidence:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/929959644418437130/991804935979143168/Desktop_2022.06.29_-_02.13.06.04.DVR_Trim.mp4
Lost items and total value of compensation: 200k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Cap! I don't suppose you could get me a screenshot of the insurance total could you please? ​

🙂 ​

Hello Cap! I don't suppose you could get me a screenshot of the insurance total could you please? ​

🙂 ​
I am not sure if I can actually see it, but @Slawekis the full owner of the dealership so he should definitely be able to see it

Hey @PsianaRama

There you go, there is the screenshot 

DXIyTwj.png

So then, who am I paying the comp to? 🙂
Guess you might aswell send it to char id: 26065, cuz i will be the one paying it anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back