What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - TheMLG Noob (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truffa Orion

Donator
Donator
In-game Name: Truffa Pavillard
Steam ID: 76561197977736539
Date this happened: 09/09/18
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: I was finishing a driving run about to turn into the road where the diamond trader is when after taping a tree my truck decided to turn into a rocketship leaving me dead on the ground. I had 41 diamonds on me. Truck has a limit of 200 but only had 179 since I took 21 out and put into my inventory after I finished processing.
I have 2 different videos as evidence, first one is when the truck flew 1,000,000,000 into the air and the second is the medic getting me up and me selling the 41 diamonds that I had on me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXbAGkbi6p0&feature=youtu.be
and

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXbAGkbi6p0&feature=youtu.be
Lost items and total value of compensation.: I lost a total of 179 diamonds. On the website they say that its ,000 per diamond. I sold the 41 that I had at ,775 as seen on the video (I do have the skill that increases sell price)
Total loss 4,725.
Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Disregard this compensation request. After the truck did a few Orbital passes, it decided to go back to the garage with most of the diamonds. Not all but most. 

According to your last comment of you, so the compensation request with get closed.

Compensation Request - (Denied)

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back