What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - TheMood - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMood

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Ali Al-Thaqafi

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198150665240

The date when this happened: 06/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Ores were lost in the process of moving ores from a truck to the safe due to a server related issue and evidence is provided for these ores, but ores dropped in the mines waiting to be moved into a truck were lost as well but no evidence was recorded for these ores. All dropped items on the ground were lost on the server at the time due to a server wide bug.

Link to any evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIQLKajwZp4
Lost items and total value of compensation: -1126 Titanium ore at the safe, -600 Titanium ore at the mines.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

I am not able to provide compensation for the lost items that where dropped on the ground at the mines, as you don't have any concrete video evidence of that situation happening. 

I am fully aware that it's a server wide bug, but without the evidence of the bug actually happening to you, there is nothing I can do in that case.

I have watched the video provided multiple times and it's pretty unclear. Just to confirm: In this video, I can only see proof of the 472 Titanium Ore's disappearing in the front of the door at the truck due to the bug correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was involved in that situation too, what is so unclear about the video? 

You can clearly see what there was in the box above the stairs @ 0:01 and you can see what was dropped below the safe @ 0:07 ?

I don't know what other information you need to see it's gone?

Box was accessible and then it wasn't it's pretty simple.

There is no evidence of the ores left behind at the mines however if you had logs you would have seen what's gone. 

Hello there and thank you for your response.

I'm not able to compensate you for the lost items at the mines. I'm sure you can understand that although you might be genuine and you have infact lost items legitimately other people abuse the fact that we once trusted people and as such we have a strict evidence policy.

Therefore, I will be issuing compensation for the following items: 

1.050 Titanium Ore

Compensation Request ACCEPTED. 

-----------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back