What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - TheRealOutlaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealOutlaw

In-game Name: Outlaw
Steam ID: 76561198080632930
Date this happened: 11/23/2015
The Server this happened on.: Server 1
Please provide full detail and evidence: Was just driving down the road, sticking to my own side of the road these guys swerved into my lane and crashed into me, I was on my side of the road while they were going way faster then they should have been going. Not much to say really, very disappointed though, its not hard to go slow if your not able to stick to your side of the road, and my gear was special, it requires me to rob police and travel to the redzone which I hate. The video cut shows my gear right before the crash and you can also see the gear while I was driving
Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m84QmzGuUw
Lost items and total value of compensation.: Baret, Police black carrier rig, protector 9mm with 15 mags, Protagonist clothing, USA hat, aviator glasses, carryall backpack. I went to the compensation price list but was unable to find most of my gear due to it being cop gear and the protector price hasn't been added yet.
I would list the total compensation at 350k but im not completely sure

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Denied - sorry but police equipment don't have a value and this would go under user error from either side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back