What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - ThirtyK - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Bobby-Jo Richards

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198077504329

The date when this happened: 06/10/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I had just driven a boat to the seabass area. Got out my fishing rod and saw someone mention in OOC if the server was lagging. Then tried to use the rod but it didn't work, I then got kicked off the server for an unknown reason.

I re-joined but the boat had disappeared which left me in the water. I tried to swim to shore but was eaten by a damn shark. Unfortunately no my recording hasn't saved and has corrupted on load back into the server

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: I don't recall exactly what I had but there was a toolkit, fishing rod, 76 casion chips, bandage, 2x bread, 2x water.

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @ThirtyKand thank you for opening a compensation request.

Unfortunately, as stated on the RPUK wiki website under the compensation guide:  ALL COMPENSATION REQUESTS WILL REQUIRE EVIDENCE/PROOF OF ITEMS YOU ARE SEEKING COMPENSATION FOR. ANY COMPENSATION REQUESTS LACKING EVIDENCE WILL BE DENIED

Please note for future reference that without any proof of the situation, in most cases there is nothing that we can do.

Compensation Request - Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back